We are looking to expand our team! Apply now!
Software Engineer Position
Our vision is to create a turnkey instrument easy enough to use for any operator. A crucial component is software and automation as well as an intuitive user interface.
• Expand and improve the existing python prototype
• Propose new concepts for data visualization and acquisition
• Outline requirements by actively interacting with the end users
• Support and troubleshoot system issues as needed
We are looking for a talented and motivated software engineer with a taste for quantum physics. Ideally, you have the following:
• Experience in working in a team on a larger software project
• Background in software engineering, computer science, physics or a related field
• Solid programming skills, ideally in Python
What can we offer?
Join a quantum sensing startup in the early phase
Full time position with competitive Salary
Open end contract
Internships & Semester/Bachelor/Master Thesis Projects
Gather valuable work experience or credits with us! We always have space for motivated students working on smaller projects that may even end up in the final product. This can be as a paid internship or via an academic thesis project in collaboration with the Spin Physics and Imaging group at ETH. If you have a natural science, engineering or programming background, don’t hesitate to contact us!