The QSM is a next-generation scanning probe microscope that exploits quantum metrology to reach unparalleled magnetic sensitivity and new imaging capabilities. Together with a detailed AFM image that is recorded simultaneously, the QSM enables a breakthrough in high resolution and passive magnetic analysis.
Key applications include:
- Vector field analysis of magnetic nanostructures
- Imaging of ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic domains
- Quantitative analysis of domain wall width and chirality
- Current-induced switching of domains
- Mapping of helimagnetic, skyrmionic and multiferroic textures
- Direct imaging of current distributions
- Detection of bio-magnetic or bio-electric signals
- Nanoscale thermometry
- Correlative microscopy
Contact us now to discuss your specific application!