Welcome to QZabre, your expert in NV sensing technology.
Are you looking for scanning diamond tips? We offer integrated sensor chips with guaranteed contrast and countrate. Order here
Are you more interested in a complete setup? We are working on it, stay tuned or write us for more information.
Are you interested how scanning NV technology can help you or how it works and what it is capable of? Check our background page.
We will be at the 3rd Zurich Instruments SPM User Meeting Zurich, 25th & 26th of April at ETH Zurich.
You can also catch us at the Symposium Latsis 2019 Diamond Photonics, 19-22 May at EPF Lausanne.
At a Glance
The QZabre is a unique scanning probe that enables researchers to perform NV magnetometry experiments without going through the difficulties of probe assembly and tip fabrication. At its heart, it is a high-quality diamond tip that incorporates a single nitrogen-vacancy center at the apex. The diamond tip is attached to a quartz tuning fork for precise distance control and mounted on a convenient plug-and-play sensor chip.
- Diamond probe tip etched from high-quality, single crystal diamond
- Single nitrogen-vacancy typically 10 nm below the tip apex
- Feedback control of z-distance via tuning fork sensor
- Precise control of tip tilt enables imaging resolution better than 50 nm.
- Simple and easy chip mount
- Compatible with the Attocube attoAFM/CFM microscope