The QZabre is an integrated sensor chip for scanning quantum magnetometry experiments. Order now.
At a Glance
The QZabre is a unique scanning probe that enables researchers to perform NV magnetometry experiments without going through the difficulties of probe assembly and tip fabrication. At its heart, it is a high-quality diamond tip that incorporates a single nitrogen-vacancy center at the apex. The diamond tip is attached to a quartz tuning fork for precise distance control and mounted on a convenient plug-and-play sensor chip.
- Diamond probe tip etched from high-quality, single crystalline diamond
- Single nitrogen-vacancy at typically 10 nm from the tip apex
- Piezoelectric control of z-distance via tuning fork sensor
- Precise control of tip tilt enabling imaging resolution <50 nm
- Simple and easy chip mount
- Compatible with the Attocube attoAFM/CFM microscope